Welcome to Central Community Schools Support Center
If you have a technology request, you can submit a request by clicking on the link Tech Support and completing the form. Please type your full name, your CentralCSS email address, and the phone number of your location. Under request details use the drop down box to categorize this request as technology. Then choose your location and type your room number. Choose a category. In the box, describe your request. Then click submit a request. You will then receive a request number and an email. In the email there is a link you can use to check the progress of your request.
How to Register/Log in to School Dude
- If you are a returning user, enter your Email Address and Password. Click Sign In.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password? Link and enter your email address. We’ll send you instructions for resetting your password.
- If you are submitting your first request, you must enter registration information first.
- Click on the down arrow () next to Never Submitted a Request? Register Here! to expand the registration form.
*Note: Your registration will be complete after you submit your first work request.
- Do not change the Account Number.
- Enter your First and Last Name, as well as your Phone Number and Email Address.
- Type the Password you would like to use to log into your SchoolDude account and confirm it. The password you choose must be 6 characters long.
- Click Register to go to the work order request form.
How to Submit a Request
- Make sure you are on the Maint Request tab at the top of the screen.
*Note: Any field marked with a red checkmark is a required field.
- Step 1: These fields will already be filled in with your contact information according to how it was entered upon registration.
- Step 2: Click on the drop down arrow and highlight the Location where the work needs to be done.
- Step 3: Do the same for Area.
- Step 4: Also, be sure to type in the area description or room number in the Area/Room Number field.
- Step 5: Select the Problem Type that best describes the request/issue you are reporting.
- Step 6: Type in a Description of the problem.
- Step 7: Enter a Time Available, such as a planning period, when workers can come by.
- Step 8: Type in the SubmittalPassword. central
- Step 9: Click the Submit button