In an effort to ensure the highest quality education for our students, we need your help. Household incomes described in the table below help our schools earn additional state and federal funding. This funding helps us to provide the following:
- After-school tutoring programs and interventionists
- Professional development for teachers
- Enrichment opportunities for students
- Extracurricular activities for students in athletics, academics, and arts
- Technology (1:1 laptop program as well as enhanced technology)
Please use the table below to determine your eligibility based on household size and income.
|Household Size||Annual Income||Monthly Income||Paid twice per month||Paid every two weeks||Weekly Income|
|Each additional member, add||8,177||682||341||315||158|
Example: Single parents with 2 children who earn less than $39,461 are eligible to secure the Central Community School System additional state and federal funding.
With our deepest gratitude,
Dr. Jason M. Fountain
Superintendent, Central Community School System